What Do You Do When He Calls Before He "Comes"?




Outkast is my favorite rap group. 

They have an album cut on Stankonia called "I'll Call Before I Come." The lyrics go as  as such - I'll call before I come, I won't just pop over, out the blue I hope that you do too, I'll call before I come, I won't just pop up over out the blue, no after you. The hook hints at sexual reciprocity and orgasms for the parties involved. The song also alludes to letting the woman know that when dude is about to climax, he'll let her know. In this past Sunday's episode of Insecure we witnessed a scenario that is familiar to us all.

Issa and Daniel got hot and heavy in the living room. Issa, who is fresh off of a fellatio workshop decides she's feeling froggy and decides to leap. She surprises Daniel by going down on him. Of course, caught off guard, dude is excited and is enjoying the hell out of the head that he's getting. When it gets too good, he tells Issa that he was about to climax...and then he does. She unfortunately gets some in her eye and she starts fuming. My first thought as a guy was "what did she think was going to happen?"

Needless to say, this whole sequence began to raise some questions. Having said that, I decided to ask a few good women about their views on oral sex. How do they view swallowing? Is Issa bugging? Well you won't have to wait till the next episode of Dragonball Z, just check out the responses below.

Do you have rules as it pertains to when a man climaxes from oral sex?

Joanna: No, he can do as he pleases... so anything goes; no rules.

Helayna: It depends, if i get mine first then obviously it's fine. However if I'm giving you head as foreplay and he busts and then wants a sandwich or a nap, that's a problem. No chick gives head like "I hope he busts so  that I have no chance of getting off."

Tiffany: It depends on the moment. For instance, as far as location or mood. He may want to let it off in your mouth and you may not be in the mood sometimes the face or titties are requested but its all about communication and the mood.

Ashley G.: No rules when it comes to oral sex and the man climaxing.

You never hear men say things like "I don't swallow." Do you believe there is a difference between swallowing male and female ejaculate?

Joanna: Yes there is a difference. I'm a squirter and in my experience, the men that I dealt with were curious and intrigued so they dived right in. When you climax and squirt it's known that there is some urine in that. So in a literal sense there is a difference.

Tiffany: I do not personally believe that there is a difference.

Ashley G.: Yes, because a man's diet heavily affects his semen and lots of men taste nasty.

What's your thoughts on someone not comfortable with a man climaxing from oral sex?

Joanna: I feel that person is not completely comfortable with having a full sexual experience, it's whack to me.

Tiffany: They are confused on the objective. they should only be upset if they wanted penetration following the oral sex.

Ashley G.: I think they should just not give head for a very long time then. Lot's of men can't cum from head, but plenty do and if you don't want him to then just give a little flick and get to fuckin'.

I personally felt like Issa overreacted. It's easy for a guy to say is what many of you are saying, and that might be true. I just happen to see Issa as a woman of 30 years of age that shouldn't be shocked that her "tings" came from her giving spontaneous bomb neck. "Issa" forgone conclusion. For the record, I wouldn't beef with a woman not willing to let me finish but that woman has to let me know.

The varying schools of thought on this subject creates for super entertaining dialogue. These discussions are worth having and I hand it over to you all. What do you do when he calls before he comes?

We got you Daniel. These are my words and I make no apologies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

"Whom"