Scandalous!!



It's my goal and my passion as a writer to push envelopes and and take different perspectives on everyday type issues. Over the past few days I have been toying with the subject of infidelity. It's a very common subject amongst us all. Some of us have cheated or some of us have been cheated on, or maybe you're Neapolitan and you've experienced both.  The bottom line is that this subject has a very strong relevance. I would argue that it is a real prospect and may stay subconsciously in people's minds more often than not. Tonight I want to be a bit radical and let this preface serve as a disclaimer. I have never read or written about the other side of cheating. I do not seek to glorify it in no way. You live how you see fit but I do want to shed some light on why I think it does happen in some cases.

Infidelity is a reality obviously. To be frank, if people didn't enjoy it to some degree it wouldn't be as prevalent as it is. I personally haven't cheated but I can remember vividly in high school  not caring who a girl was with. If her ear was open to me it was simple mathematics to me; and it had to be simple cause I hate mathematics. But I recognize I have been on the other end of infidelity. I might've been someone that different fellas wouldn't have liked. I always viewed it as a youngster as "it's not my concern." And to some degree I do still feel that way.

I think there has to be an added fuel or rush when it comes to having affairs. I think there's this ugly beauty that it has. The only word I could use to describe it is scandalous. I just believe people feed off of that feeling. Some people look for this excitement, some people want to bite that forbidden fruit. This here is by no means about judgment, I'm simply sharing my own observation. Cheating can happen because of lacking elements in a current relationship. everyone can picket about leaving someone when they're not fulfilled but we all know it's not so clear when you're actually in the midst of it; that pertains to anything.

I make no excuses here just some assessment, and if you surely don't have to stay with someone who is unfaithful. At the same token I don't think it necessarily makes them a bad person. I think it might help to just take into account where they fall short in their threshold for temptation. If they can't do right by you drop the issue but its obvious with a scenario like this we all are just wired differently. I wrote this to maybe help answer questions of the "why why why?" Maybe some people just enjoy the rush, doing some wrong. No it isn't right but it is a reality.

Be good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?