Snobby?


I can assure you that this is not a post about wrestling, but this photo evokes a feeling that I want this post to have. This photo is a promotional picture of "Triple H" in his early career. The character he portrayed was that of a well off man who had all the world's amenities at his beckon call. They nicknamed him the blueblood snob and people hated him because of the way he looked down on others. What relevance does this have to today's post? Well I have a need to think that there is a certain population of women that stick their nose up at another population of women.

I have divided these groups of women between celibate women and non celibate women. Now a lot of my commentary may seem skewed a bit toward non celibate women but as I elaborate you will begin to see why. Many times I have thoughts that I'd like to write out but I can't find the words to elaborate on them. usually an event or conversation happens and in that moment I have all the words I ever needed to express my idea.

I had a conversation recently with a young lady who says she was celibate. Her reasoning you might guess would be one of two things. You either think it's for religious reasons or that someone hurt her. Well it was  the latter and all too proverbial in it's nature. Me being the inquiring mind I am I asked some questions on what urged her to shut down sexually completely. In essence I asked because I believe you can choose not to have sex with certain people but decide to with others at your discretion. The young lady was adamant in letting me know that she wasn't messing with someone outside the confines or a monogamous relationship. I respect that as should anyone, there's nothing wrong with that.

What struck me though was in her explanation of why she was celibate she referred to herself in saying "I have respect for myself." I guess that rubbed me the wrong way. I will say that that could have come out totally wrong on her part, but there is some significance still. I've had many conversations with some women who were celibate and some who we'll colloquially call fake celibate. For the most part in their explanations they really frowned upon women who have casual sex. That bothered me a bit. The judgment is what I hated because as a man I just don't relate to judging as much.

I notice so much about a majority of the celibate women I've spoken to. I feel like their verbiage is so much more of a defensive nature. To someone who isn't even trying to sway a person either which way I got the feeling on many occasions that these ladies needed me to know they were strong, and not to be fucked with. All the while I'm thinking "hey lady I don't want any beef."

I feel like many women may feel that same judgment from some of their counterparts because they don't subscribe to a celibate lifestyle. The defensive celibate women I have encountered has caused me to raise a few questions and I hope to hear your opinions on them. Are many celibate women truly celibate by choice or out of retaliation? Do many celibate women have a hint of bitter to them? Are these celibate women so snobby to non celibate women because they are enjoying a form of intimacy and happiness that they have lost or have yet to experience?

If nothing else I think this would be a great conversation piece,and definitely something to expound upon some more. I'm in no way saying the last conversation I had on this subject was with a snobby woman, but her Freudian slip allowed me to finally ask the questions I just did. What's your views?

Be Good

Comments

  1. Great article, well written you are a Doctor indeed.

    In short I would say most women are celibate out of retaliation, and often because they have trouble finding a suitable partner.

    As for the second question "Yes" for those that are not truly celibate women. I say this for the reason that some women's recovery cycle is different.

    Some shut themselves off to others, some have standards that are too high, and others just don't know how to move on. This is all observation from close friends and girls that I once talked to.

    In regards to the third question "Yes" there is a period where women find another sort of happiness which they have lost. I would say is learning to love themselves again.

    Bottom line is most women do want to find someone. And in most cases (not all) I believe they are all waiting to hear the right set of words from a person that fits their criteria.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?