"Stay Here!"



I come today speaking on a common issue that men deal with. It's simple, I'm speaking of the woman men want to "know their place" and the women who don't want to play that part or don't know that a guy placed them in that role. OUCH! I know this is some crazy sort of topic. You are simply going to have to stomach my bluntness on this. To put thing simply a lot of guys have two types of women. They have women they don't mind dating and what not and then they have women who they really only want to have sex with. Truth is that in the latter case that's all they want to be to that woman too. Now is it ever that cut and dry? Nope. Deception runs rampant between men and women, we try to be as verbally pleasing as possible cushioning each others emotions for our own peace of mind.

It pays to be clear on the kind of relationship you have with someone. The main reason why guys get upset with women who end up wanting more than what they want is because that woman isn't fully aware of your intentions. I had a friend in college who was aware of a girl I was dealing with and he knew that to me it wasn't anything serious. Here and there this girl wanted to really kick it on campus and I just wasn't with it. I wasn't mean about it, that's just not what I wanted to do. He affectionately named this girl "stay here" insinuating that all I need her to do is simply stay where she was and only come around when called upon. Now this was hilarious to me but in essence it's pretty cold right?

In my defense I was a hell of a lot younger but it taught me a lesson for the future. It continued to show me that you women got to put your foot down. When you're not clear about what's going on find out. To be a stay here kind of woman and not know it is probably one of the worst things ever. Being anything when you don't want to be is the worst thing ever to be honest. Don't be taken advantage of, and you allow that by not filling your own self in on your own situation. The key is assertiveness. Assertiveness elicits respect,and at the end of the day that's really what it's all about.

Comments

  1. Unlike women, men are blunt. And usually on the first date/meeting, they let you know what the deal is. However,women tend to be hopeful, thinking that if they remain loyal as the 'stay here' chick (lol) that they will one day be promoted to the main chick. It is up to the women to read these signs and patterns. A man who wants you will travel the Sahara desert to have you. A man who could care less will treat you as disposable as you make yourself....#TruthHurts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?