Take The Gloves Off

Well it's been damn near a month since my last post, and for that I apologize. Truth is I've started a new job and have been contributing some pieces over at Viral Status Magazine. But don't be fooled I'm not finished with my blog and will still continue to post as ideas come.

Today I entitled my post "Take The Gloves Off." Not sure what that did for you all while reading it, but you're about to find out if you thought right. My message today is simple for you ladies and you gentlemen. I want you to keep who you have, and with that comes compromise and adaptation. Now earlier this morning I started off the day tweeting. I said  that ladies should send they man a little naughty picture once in a while, keep things fun and exciting. I have a need to believe after being with someone for a while you sometimes lose that spontaneous fun you might've had. I personally feel sending pics are fun with the right people, not necessarily to the world. Now I'm not saying pictures are the only option, everyone may not be comfortable with it but it's an idea.

The bigger picture is that you should know who you're in a relationship with and if you care any you'd try to cater to them as much as possible. This of course must be mutual. If you know your girl likes surprises then once in a blue surprise her. I find a lot of ladies love "good morning" text messages. I by my own admission have fallen short of doing that as i should have in the past but I know it's something I look to improve upon. My reasoning for saying take the gloves off is pretty much to tell you to go all out. You're together in whatever capacity let go of inhibitions. You want to keep the fire there between you too, be the biggest freaks each of you all will know. I will assume I have a bunch of people under 40 reading this , but even if you are over 40; don't be a prude.

I urge you all to enjoy your relationships, be compassionate and understanding with all this stemming from RESPECT. But there's no room for the holding back because quite simply other things will begin to look appealing. I'm quite comfortable speaking for both sexes with that one. This was simply something on my mind and would love to know how you feel about it...so tell me :-)

Be Good





Comments

  1. Loved this post.I definitely think that it is important to know who you are with, and making sure that you stay spontaneous and cater to desires/needs. Even if you have been with someone for years, you can never become too comfortable, keeping the element of surprise/spontaneity is key!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?