Dedication To The Ex's

It's not what you think so calm down take your chill pill. I'm not here really to flap my gums about "look at me now," or "I'm great without you" and what have you. Truth be told a bunch of my ex's or women I used to see probably won't read this or know that it's been written. But I guess I wanted to bring a light on something and I hope I'm not preaching to the choir. As young as I am I've had a bevy of experiences with women. And even the ladies I've wanted and failed to have, there's been lessons in it all. today's post is about what some special people and some not so special people have taught me in my triumphs or failures with them.

In High School:

I learned the value of falling back

I learned how to gain respect from a woman

Understood the importance of listening

Learned when enough was enough

In College:

I learned the real importance of being a gentleman

I also learned about the importance of honesty regardless if it makes someone upset

I learned what it meant to be assertive and to take control when need be

I learned to never put any one act past anyone

I learned what it is to really love someone and want the world for them

I learned to compromise

I learned to "take the L"

Now I probably learned a hell of a lot more than this, but this is just an example. My point for any readers is that people bring some good things to your life. A lot of these lessons were learned from people I haven't even spoken to in years. What I learned from certain situations has enabled me to handle certain situations properly now. I'll keep learning still. Just wanted people to know all your ex's aren't really good for nothing, many of them were good for something lol.


What y'all think







Comments

  1. I have an award for you on my blog!!

    http://www.stilettominded.com/2011/10/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say that you can take away something from each and every relationship that you are in; be it good or bad. It's great that you can acknowledge what you have learned in relationships. It can only help you step our into the next relationship a better person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?