Update!


I just wanted to let anyone who follows me know that I have been a little quiet lately in preparation for writing for a new online magazine I will be contributing to. I will still do entries in my blog, no doubt, just lately I have been organizing for my new column. Lately I did a little photo shoot for the column and also for a cover for my book "Staying Power." My column will carry the name "Damn, He Got A Point" as it did while I was in college. Expect a different style of writing but still me, just trying out different approaches for the same messages. I think it's imperative to evolve and appeal to different masses. The name of the magazine is called Viral Status magazine and the site launches on August 30th, 2011. I ask for you all to still check my blog but in addition check out more work with Viral Status. It's a new venture for me run by young blacks trying to make more of a name for themselves. It's a solid magazine and I'm simply glad to add my two cents and get my feet wet as well. So just know I'm not going anywhere and I'll have some new stuff on here soon enough, but check me out!

Be good

Comments

  1. That's great news, and definitely a great endeavor.....wishing you the best, I will definitely keep reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?