Look But.....


Summer is in full swing , there's no doubt about it. As I sit here it's currently sunny outside and it's a legit 86 degrees. There's no doubt that as I love to say " the temperature goes up, the clothes comes down." Guys have a special place in their heart for the summer time. Even a winter baby like myself can't help but bow my head in appreciation of the great visuals and potentials the summer may bring. How could you hate this?

Well needless to say as we all enjoy summer for many reasons, there are some fellas out there who I'm sure may find it quite challenging at times, and ladies for that matter. The summer for those who are cuffed (in a relationship) can be a beautiful time. I know if I had a significant we'd be walking on boardwalks and kicking it at wine bars and all sorts of different stuff. You all may be doing the same and that's great. If you ask me this is your time to try and do the most things being that weather is permitting more times than not. The summer can be romantic, the summer can be spontaneous and that's all good and well. But there is another side to this summer thing.

The summer can be quite distracting to some who deal with temptation. Now obviously this isn't the summer's fault, and it should be addressed. But the summer makes things a little more difficult, especially for guys since we're much more visually stimulated. I mean coming from where I'm from in Brooklyn women VIOLATE sometimes. When I use the word violate I mean it in the most endearing way possible. But many times I think to myself "damn how to fellas in relationships deal?" Now I know the textbook academic answer would be that if you can't handle this type of thing you need not be in a relationship. I agree to a degree with that, but we're human, and we're going to see things. It's definitely a topic of interest in speaking to many of my friends, especially when we're out and seemingly every other second heads are turning. If you have a woman (or man) you need to make sure of a couple things.

1. That you try and remain on good terms through the summer.

2. See your partner on a regular basis.

3. Make sure remaining attractive to each other is a priority.

4. Go on more dates, stay on each others minds.

5. Keep things spontaneous.

Now these five things are all things you should always do, but I think making these real priorities for the summer will help the wandering eyes on both sides. After all you can look but you can't touch; let's keep it that way.

Y'all want to add anymore tips for the challenged?

Comments

  1. I think these are great tips. Especially making sure couples still make time for dates and keeping themselves up. No one wants the wandering eye to cause unnecessary stress in the relationship. I'm just saying!

    Great post, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or be single and enjoy the summer to the fullest!...maybe there is a reason I don't have a boyfriend...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?