Patiently Waiting




Three days from now I'm graduating from college. I have one open book final left and I'm moving most of my belongings back on Wednesday. With all that's going on I don't think it has still sunk in that I'm leaving. Graduation is coming up faster than I imagined which is fine in a way because I'm not too sad about it. Most people say it's bittersweet but I've had an extra year to prepare, and its just that time now. My guess is that Thursday night this will all sink in but it's definitely a welcomed feeling. I plan on celebrating like a mad man the night before with the class and make sure I end my year on a memorable note. I'm excited about looking for work and simply enjoying the fact I accomplished something pretty good. I'll probably take a walk down to the tent the night before and soak it all in but come Friday morning I'm ready to walk across that stage and get finish what I done started. Once that's done you won't find a more relieved man on Long Island #Ipromise. Shout Outs to the class of 2011 probably one of the last live classes to leave Post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?