Dress The Part


I'm getting older, and in that I continue to enjoy every little miniscule thing about women. I seemingly like new things everyday. I like a girl with nice feet, I like a nice smile, I like a nice walk, I love a nice scent, I like a nice voice, I like nice eyes, I like nice lips. Of course I can go on about this all night and i haven't even gotten into personality traits( mainly because you can't get gist of personality in passing) but nevertheless I continue to pay attention to detail.

One thing in particular that's very broad but very important to me is style. How a woman dresses is damn near everything. I know it sounds a little extreme but it's now summer time and you know these ladies are excited. There is such a variety of outfits a woman can put on that she can just make work. It could be a romper with her toes out or a camisole and a skirt or one of those shirts that hang off and show her bra strap lol (you know you love that one fellas). I happen to think the things a guy can wear come summer time is a little limited, but I think it pays to go simple and clean. That pretty much means stay on par with these women, dress your age, coordinate; they'll respect it.

Your style pretty much speaks before you do, this may be to your benefit, or not which is all the reason more why you should stay on point. I appreciate every nook and cranny a woman takes to beautify herself. Maybe it's the age but you appreciate these so called "little things" and you add them up and they mean a lot. Style is real important to me, what's some things that's important to you in someone else?

Comments

  1. On Point! Style is very important to me as well. Im not saying that a man has to be all Gucci'd up (I hate too much logos), but whatever your style is...it should def look like you put some thought into it. As for me whats most important to me are three things: a man who knows God, who knows my worth, and who has a vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one =). Ladies need to remember to dress not only nice, but appropriately for where they are going in the summer heat though. It's amazing what you see people wearing to work and/or interviews in the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol yea I've seen people come to interviews in cargo pants smh; thank y'all for the feedback

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?