Bitchmania


Today while between classes I ended up watching vh1 and I guess they were showing a marathon of "Basketball Wives." In watching some of the show I turned to my friend once I noticed something. There are a whole bunch of shows built off of a group of women and them conflicting. during this observation BOOM! Another brand new show debut called Mob Wives. Think about it, what's going on? You have Football Wives, Bad Girls Club, The Real Housewives of whomever. The list goes on, but we as a society are enthralled with it.

How do they get us? Well I'll tell you how they get me. Many times they find some fine ass women with some fine ass ASSets and they get them to wear fine ass clothes and there you have it! I mean it's that simple for me :D. But seriously I began to think why aren't there a bunch of shows with fellas living in the same house with some common goal. There is an abundance of these reality shows involving women, and these women many times just beefing with each other.

I happen to like many of the women on the different seasons of these shows and it may be the primary reason I watch. When I was younger I was all with these shows because I loved the fights and blah blah. As I've grown I have almost grown a disdain for some of the behavior I see. Maybe it's just me but the backstabbing and sheer unladylike behavior is repulsive. Maybe one show would be enough but many of these shows are one in the same and I just think it shows women in a horrible light. Maybe I'm just rambling but what do you think?

Comments

  1. My mind is moving a mile a minute with this one...it's sad but watching people degrade themselves is entertainment. Especially women. Its like...boom...the formula for good television is sex, fighting and ignorance. The worst part is not the people in these shows but the people who watch it. Because if they didn't have an audience, they wouldn't have a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i'm def guilty of the latter lol but i'm trying

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?