Getting older, getting better


I read a great quote today that read "Discipline is nothing more than desire that has become smart and has learned what works." The quote rings true for me because when you do have a problem and you do get through it you're now better equipped it handle it it does come up again. I look back on 2010 and I think that's exactly what happened with me. When faced with situations i analyzed them and made educated decisions. In the coming new year my goal is to continue making sound decisions in my life period.

When it comes to relationships, my hope for you is that you make wise choices. Who you choose is important and once you figure that out you need to make smart compromises as well. We're called to grow with wisdom. Try things differently , try to avoid old habits and continue being the best "you" that you can be. Do what you feel is right and understand usually what's right is usually what's the hardest thing to do (a good friend gave me that one). As you get older get wiser, the last thing you want is people feeling sorry for you. You do not need to be making decisions or errors that you should have made before. Your failures should bring humility and that's all a part of wisdom as well. Be humble and open to change, that will always breed respect; you all be well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

"Whom"