Under The Influence


I watched a video on youtube last week in regard to women, and how they "price their pussy." As jocular as the video was the man in it made some great points. Although he surely comes off as brash and some may consider him an asshole; he spoke the truth. I was surely blown away by his candid rhetoric and I had no choice but to at least respect that.

In the video I found that he made one very poignant point. He proceeded to say that women are in competition with each other trying to see the highest "price" they could get for their pussy. When he referred to price he didn't necessarily mean money, but gifts and dates as well etc. When I thought of it I thought it made perfect sense. In my mind there's an eclectic group of women in their circle. Give or take one or two, you have a cuffed chick, a chick that has something she's messing with, a chick that is in a bad situation that wants out, and your proverbial single woman. Now even at times in my own circle I'd see one of my fellas enjoying the fruits of the "married" life and think hey would be nice to have something that worked out like that. It's not an issue I necessarily press though; it's no biggie. I think women internalize things differently. It's the basis of the Chris Rock joke where he says men see their mans with a girl and say "boy I got to get me someone like her." On the other hand he says when women see their girl with a good man the woman says "I have to get HIM." Although totally a joke, it plays on the whole notion of women secretly in a little competition.

It's my feeling that women are influenced by other women in their circle. They're not necessarily influenced in the type of guy they want, but more so how they are treated and standards they decide to set. If a girl is in a group and one of her girlfriends say "my man took me out for drinks and dessert," and that girl realizes "shit I ain't get taken nowhere except Kennedy Fried Chicken," she'd have a fit. Subsequently shorty steps up her standards in order to stay on par with her circle. Now of course this situation is exaggerated, but should a woman allow her surroundings to dictate what she feel is "worth" or does she define it herself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

"Whom"