All Natural


If you're a regular reader, or if you know me then you know I'm a huge advocate for patience. They say that patience is a virtue, and I think that's nothing but the truth. With patience comes way more understanding, and allows things to happen the way they probably should. I think it's important with anything that things flow naturally, especially in relationships.

When things flow naturally it gives you a chance to find the kinks and potentially iron them out. If you've even noticed in your own life, when you force something, it just doesn't work. It's not a natural progression. You get the best feelings and the most out of each other when things happen organically. To use a pretty loose analogy: At Starbucks you can have a Frapuccino made for you, it takes some time but you can have it made. In other locations, bottled Frapuccinos are sold. I've asked many people which Frapuccino they've enjoyed more, and I always get the response that they enjoyed the freshly made one more. The freshly made "Frap" takes a little more time. But it took time to put in the ingredients in order to make it that enjoyable. Now when you don't have that time or luxury to wait, you'd probably go buy the pre-made one, and it might be good, but nowhere as good as the "Frap" that you had to wait for.

Very loose analogy but my point is when thing flow naturally it's way more enjoyable, and when things are forced, more times than not someone may feel pushed away. The last thing you want to do is push someone away. Some of the best romances are the ones that develop. You may meet each other with no intention of talking, and it just becomes this progression into this cool little situation you end up having going on. The last thing you want to feel in any situation is pressure, so try to avoid it. I promise you if you give things time to develop and let things happen naturally you'll enjoy the feeling of joy with no catalyst. The feeling of joy just like your relationship will be .......all natural.

Comments

  1. Umm my hubby will shout Amen to that! I rejected him a few times before I said yes to marriage, he would tell you that he stayed confident and PATIENT that things would eventually turn around in his favor! They did, 10 years later we are still hooked and man I must tell you nothing teach patience like marriage and rearing kids oooh I tell you! PATIENCE is a profound word that I would have ripped out of all dictionnaries if I could!I used to struggle with it and now it's hilarious to me that I get call on for advicse on being patient! I must say patience is 'costly' at first but the results are so delicious...I love macchiatos from Starbucks so in line with your analogy it takes time to prepare the macchiato but humm humm good! Worth the wait!lol! I said I would stop chatting for tonight but as you can see I got caught up in this " conversation" lol! Have a nice week-end "doc" and ttyl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?