Don't Kill The Messenger


I went to sleep a little early because of a headache, but now I'm up and my mind races. Something comes to mind. This is a very prevalent issue, and I look to not make excuses, but only bring awareness.

Women have a legit problem with today's man, maybe even yesterday's for that matter. Who's to blame for this problem, well let's find out. Women have problems with men not wanting to commit or problems with men who aren't patient enough to wait to be physical with them. A man is always trying to rush them it seems. Makes us fellas look bad right? Sure it does, some people spoil it for all of us like the bad kid in a class. But what has men this way? I'll tell you what, I won't attribute it to our "nature," no; this time it's different.

I look back to my own situations and how I've evolved with women over the past 8 years or so. What I find is that when I really first began having experiences with women, they weren't asking for nothing much, and in my mind I didn't expect nothing much. What we had was just two individuals who were lighthearted and were just looking for a good time. Now being that we're at this novice stage, I'm sure this can be permitted. As I grew older and more comfortable communicating with women a lot didn't change. What did change was the frequency of women.

I began meeting more women not looking for anything more than just physical interactions and in those high school years it was something I became accustomed to. For the majority of my four years of high school that's what I found. What's the point I am getting at? There's a lot of men just like myself who never met many women that demanded something out of them. Now these guys come after you, only doing what hasn't been proven not to work. In their minds if it isn't broke you don't fix the approach. But don't be mad at the man for his approach. He has a history of women who allowed it and made it seem okay. It really isn't his fault, just a product of circumstance.

Talk to these fellas, be clear about your vision and what you want. If he wants to try and fit the script then great! But if he isn't willing to compromise, then it's on to the next one. But don't kill the messenger, he's only doing what he knows in his mind has been proven to work; it's no disrespect to you. Being vocal in any situation can only be better for you in the long run. In the midst of all your anger you have to step back and assess. Are all men just naturally going to be what you not like? Or did something shape their behaviors?

Look there will be assholes, that's guaranteed. But it's not all these asshole's fault. A woman who didn't speak up, or a woman who didn't care made this man complacent. Now he think you're asking for too much. Now you really may not be, but in his world you are. If he's worth it, be patient and break it down. But stop getting so upset when a man isn't patient enough for you, or you think all he wants is one thing; many times it's just not his fault.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?