Hibernation


If you keep track of my posts you probably have one thing you know for sure... men and women are vastly different. Many of our differences are not made by nature but sometimes more by nurture. Like I eluded to in "Mr. Softee" and other posts, society has control over how we live and how we want to be perceived. There is an interesting dichotomy I'd like to explore today.

It is my observation that women have a mental toughness sexually than men. What am I saying? Women have this ability (uncanny to us men) to stop having sex for long periods and seemingly be proud of it. Fellas like myself sometimes scratch our heads at the idea...kind of saying what's the point? But we fail to realize that men and women live in different worlds

We men come from a world where we aren't criticized for much. We truly have a sexual freedom in society that I know women would love to have. It doesn't mean she's going to hoe around a bunch, but to have `options in life is one of the few priceless things you can have. Society doesn't give women the freedom to openly do their thing and try us out as much as it does for men. With that said women way more often than any man like to flirt with the idea of celibacy. I know the fellas say huh?? why?? I can understand why, I know it's not something I'd ever say I was doing.

When men get fed up with women we say we're taking a break from them, what that means is we're cutting off most of our ladies for the most part. We always make sure to have one person there in case we have an itch that needs scratching, women are a totally different beast. When a woman is fed up or turned off, they shut down. This is my take, women are emotionally connected to sex, when they get overly emotional and have a lot of pressure they think cutting sex out is the answer. Men are emotionally connected to sex depending on the partner, I happen to think women can't help it. They connect to someone after some point and can't help it. So women are great at putting their "poons" on hibernation as I like to say. Men for the most part technically could do that by me and a whole bunch of other men would say "Why do that?" We see life through a different lens, we know why we wouldn't do it, but know that women do it because of emotional reasons.

I'm personally not a fan of hibernation, any experienced man has dealt with multiple women like this and I think we all wonder sometimes "Why me and why now?" We always wish the other guy before us had to deal with it. I know its a shallow sounding thing, but oh well, let's be honest here when you're having good sex why would you want to stop of course a guy is going to feel some way about that. But since women are emotionally tied to the act they tend to think "that's all we want" and that's not the case, but what's a car without a radio?....a pretty boring ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?