Fiending


What is fiending? I think it means different things to different people. Every person is different, that's something i came to learn the hard way. Like many of us when I was younger I thought you had to show a lot of interest in someone in order to keep and build their interest with you. So when I was in high school I was talking to a few different girls, and for the most part they expected me to call and talk to them every single night. No problem I had my prepaid nights free so I could talk, but there was one girl who presented a challenge.

This girl threw me a curve ball, she said because I called her too much. I was shocked!! She said I looked like a fiend, she said "if you call me every day, what new things would there be to talk about?" I was obviously taken back, no woman had ever been so blunt with me. But I appreciated it so much, she single handedly changed my approach to women. I love getting to know people, and I surely didn't think I was fiending, but I thought I was doing what an interested guy was "supposed to do."

So what is fiending? I suppose it's overly showing your interest, or going above and beyond. Problem is, some people really enjoy that attention, I don't think you can put your finger on fiending. Everyone would receive attention differently, and feel differently about it. So if it's not fiending to everyone then is it fiending? This is just some food for thought, I still think it's safe to always play the game "Joe Cool." Be well y'all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?