Passion vs Intimacy


I happen to think that there is a difference between intimacy and passion. I think the two get somewhat confused when it comes to getting involved with someone. I think this kind of conversation is arguable...but here's my take....
Passion to me speaks physical. Passion is so much like a verb to me. When you do something with passion it's very active, and much attention is paid to it.

Intimacy is more of an emotional connection to me. Intimacy goes beyond the physical. Intimacy pays attention to detail. Intimacy also advocates a care for someone else. Intimacy lasts way after the physical is over. Intimacy is more of a catalyst for passion, although I think you can be passionate on your own.

Being sensual is misunderstood as well, in my view. I think being sensual falls under being a passionate or affectionate person. You levels of intimacy with someone influences just how passionate and sensual you may be with them.
This is only my clarification, I'd love to hear your views.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?