Doing The Deed


I write today coming from both sides. As I get older I have fallen in love with the idea of quality over quantity. When I was younger i was real excited about women simply in general, and now I really look for what I call "good performance."
Recently speaking to different people I have heard some complaints from them. A few people lately tell me of women who don't give them head "good." I ask them what's wrong with it? They say she's not into it. The funny thing is I have heard the same thing from women over the years as well. They say things such as "he acts like it's a chore," or they say "he's not in tune with my body."

I strongly feel that if performing oral aint ya thing then don't do it. If it's not being done right to you, then discreetly provide some constructive criticism. Everyone's different and like's to get pleased differently. If you do intend on "doing the deed" then be enthusiastic about it. Don't make it robotic. It helps the overall mood when you show your passion for doing something. If you're not enthusiastic then the other person will definitely know, and it may take their mind out the moment. If you don't think you know what you doing, why not ask? I mean you better be comfortable with the person enough to ask right? I would really hope so.

For some reason or another i feel this subject is taboo. But since so many people seem to be frustrated in this area in particular, then there is something lacking somewhere. When these situations arise and you're being intimate and doing what grown folks do, you need to bug out. Think of creating experiences, memories, push each other to different limits wild the fuck out!! You do these things, pay attention to detail, and not look at these extra things as chores, I promise you, there should be improvement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?