Different Strokes For Different Folks


"Beauty" - What is it? How do you define it?

As I walked through the city last week as usual my head was turning left and right. As I walk around my campus my head turns left and right. And sometimes to put things in perspective I think to myself or raise the question of what makes someone attractive? There are way too many variations of beauty I think to give beauty a definite definition. I think that's why the personality is easier to classify than beauty. People can have similar personalities but people's physical features are more varied.

The way people perceive beauty is also different. There are endless debates between myself and my circle of women we like and who's attractive. More times than not we all don't agree on the same ladies. We all have our own preferences.

At the same token what constitutes someone being ugly? These are all questions that none of us have answers to obviously, but it's definitely something to think about.

Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. You watch shows like "Maury" and you see odd couples and you wonder "How did they end up together?" Surely the attraction was beyond physical, but a lot of it is still physical. The reasons for all these weird pair-ups I'm sure behooves all of us. But we behoove others with the people we may be attracted to as well. It truly is an interesting dichotomy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?