The Bigger Picture

I continue to grow everyday. And I notice certain things in myself that I think would be important for all young men.
I've realized we have a responsibility somewhat with the emotions of women. We have to be mindful of things that we weren't mindful of at 16. I feel across the board as women get older their feelings get deeper. We as men have to realize when a lady feels strongly, and it should be our responsibility to respect their feelings.
I'm not saying you have to reciprocate the feelings, but understand that anything you do that has the potential to hurt her is amplified. I'm recently realizing that I have had a great impression on women I've been with. I have even people I dealt with in High School who still want something to do with me. It's honestly one of the most flattering things. But with that I know that other people they've been with might not have given them the best experiences, and in some cases it's pretty sad.
As we grow older you have to take into account the decisions you make and how you make them. And the last thing we should want to do is leave that bad impression as men. I think it's worth it to bring to the light that you just can't live the same way you've been living. And your approaches to things have to change sometimes with growth and wisdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?