Be Mine!!!


February 14th. NO! It's not just any old day is it? Sorry it isn't. For some it's a day filled with bliss, affection, romance, and admiration. And for others is just a plain old bad day. Of course if you haven't guessed by now, it's Valentine's Day. Whether you want to admit it or not, it's one of the days where most women want to be wanted. NOTHING is wrong with that. Problem is this reoccurring theme is my blogs about women not feeling good about themselves.
I say to the ladies that don;t have valentine's, don't ever be mad. How many people have a Valentine every year? I have gone years upon years where my only Valentine was my Mommy. I was fine with that. Some ladies are not so hot on this day due to past experiences with knuckleheads. I understand that too but life is what you make it. If you have no Valentine, then treat yourself. Pamper yourself, take yourself out, build yourself up. This day isn't about the guy that likes you, it should be more about loving yourself enough to give some love to someone else.
I want any lady who reads this to know that this day is highly commercialized, don't fall into those movie traps of over the top theatrics. If you ask me this is the day when you do the most sentimental thing for yourself or your Valentine. The littlest things can make the biggest of differences. One of the greatest lessons I learned in my life was from a High School Math teacher who always said "Pay attention to detail." Till this day that has paid off dividends for me. I wish all you lovely ladies a Happy valentine's day, and if I know you, you will be on my mind. So you can take my wishes personally. Have a great day, and hopefully.....a GOOD NIGHT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?