Bad Guys (Vv.s.M Pt. 2)



It's more than natural for us to think generally. We judge off of experiences. If you as a woman have pretty much bad experiences with men, you will naturally at least feel like we're all the same. I think that's highly warranted. But I do hope you are realistic and know that's impossible.
My aim I guess is to bring some light to why some men happen to do the wrong things to you. Why some men cheat and why some are just assholes. It's said many times that we as humans are creatures of habit. We see things we pick up things, we emulate many things. We all influence each other, all influences aren't good.
As a young boy I would always get asked "where your girlfriend?" If the answer was I don't have one, then the next question was "why not?" I know for a fact as women you having boyfriends at young ages isn't encouraged by your families. If my answer was I had a girlfriend, then the question would be "why only one?" Please believe I'm not the only one this has happened to. I have my own ideas on how I want my relationships with women to go. Other men may indulge in the fact that them having multiple women while in a committed relationship is okay. It may be a result of this influence in the family. Not saying it's right, I'm just saying.
As it pertains to men mistreating women either verbally or physically,I think a lot of it has to deal with ignorance and and upbringing. What some of these men end up exhibiting in bad behavior may have direct correlations with seeing violence at a young age. It could also be due to not being taught that mistreatment is wrong or they just may not know how to treat a woman. Now if you run across that guy
I'm not saying to stay with the wrong people at all. But when looking for the next guy, take your time. Ask him what his background is like. Maybe let him take you out,notice the little things. How does he speak to you, is he respectful? If you do more of these things, maybe you won't run into as many bad guys. I would sure hope that would help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?