Take A Chance....Maybe?


I guess we all would like to think we can be the next "Big" thing for someone. A lot of times we see promise that someone you're pursuing just doesn't. It could be due to simple fear. Fear rightfully so from their previous experiences. But how do you build some trust, maybe try to open their mind? I don't know if I have the answer, but I'd like to think time and patience is key. Great things can be accomplished with time and patience. You just want this person to take a chance on you, and if they do it's on you to show them they made the right decision. I enjoy being the guy that seems "different" from what a woman is used to. For one I'm just being myself, and at least I can reassure a woman that good men still exist. And if situations end romantically, as long as respect is still there the friendship always will be. That's the answer for all those who don't want to "complicate" things lol. With that being said to y'all life's too short, just keep rolling the dice, if you don't you give yourself no chance to hit that double six feel me.

Comments

  1. Time and patience is key... Being someone whose experienced bad relationships in the past, the only way to get over them is to have someone whose willing to work with you and wait on you. If someone feels like your worth waiting for, it gives you the initiative to get over your issues about your past and move forward.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

"Whom"