My Vibes


So lately I've been downloading some good stuff. As I listen to all these songs I realize how much music helps me. It's entertaining, it's relaxing, it's even a learning experience. I'm pretty eclectic. I think everyone has a story. In life all we do is share stories and share wisdom. Music is so instrumental it's crazy, it says so much. We usually listen to different genres depending on our moods. When I'm stressed or really relaxed, it's time for Anita Baker and Toni Braxton. When I work out its strictly rock music. When it's intimacy time i'm on my R&B. And in the middle of the day or a Thursday night it's a hip hop deal. Music is always something constant that never disappoints me and makes me feel good. Find things in your life that never let you down and keep you happy. Y'all be well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?