You Never Know I Guess......


So I am currently on this movie day binge I guess. I just finished watching sex and the city and now I'm on to this movie called "Purple Violets." And the plot is so unique and makes me wonder if situations like this really happen. So these two ex-couples meet up after years of not seeing each other. Now both ex-couples give it a shot once again. And in both instances they are successful one more immediate than the other. But it just got me to thinking maybe wasting time feeling bad about something is exactly that...wasting time. I guess it's true when they say something that's meant to be will come around again...I thought it was interesting.

Comments

  1. One word...

    FATE.

    If it's going to be, it will be. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but it will. Eventually. At least that's how I feel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?