As The Summer Dwindles


Summer's seem to become a pretty special time for me every year now. I tend to think to myself a lot more. Summertime gives me the opportunity to fully evaluate myself for the new school year get refocused and in some cases stop the bullshit. Every summer since I've been in college has had it's own story. My summer after my freshman year was about me getting over someone I was unusually CRAZY for. I did a lot of thinking and had numerous conversations with people to figure out what exactly was wrong with me.... or her for that matter. But as that summer went along and I went on a cruise I realized being around people who really had your best interest at heart was a good start to starting fresh. By last summer I feel I was a lot better off emotionally and my focus was really to outdo my previous year's performance, I actually did pretty good my sophomore year. I landed a little job working with kids at this camp in Manhattan, that job took a world out of me. But the kids definitely took me back to a time when the little things were so much bigger, they were so easily pleased it was crazy, it was a real humbling experience. Now this summer comes along, almost about to begin my fourth year of college, still in awe of where the time flew. This summer in the beginning proved to be pretty boring. The economy didn't help with the job search. But on a much lighter note I got to have good moments with good people. I had a great vacation in Canada and it helped me get re focused for school oddly enough. This summer turned around immensely and I look forward to one more full year with my people. I'm ready to make things happen.....and also bring my sexy back lol.

Comments

  1. That's how summers should be when you are in college. Time to collect yourself.

    Enjoy it now before summer is just like any other season during the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

"Whom"