Pussy Traps!(Taken from Eddie Murphy Raw)


Eddie Murphy happens to be probably my favorite comedian ever, even though he's only had 2 specials. These specials were in the mid 80s but damn they are still forever relevant today. In "RAW" Eddie schools men and warns them about how women use "pussy traps". He defines pussy traps as when a women uses not giving you any to keep you around. I thought it would be cool to bring my thoughts to that philosophy.
I don't think it's a great idea when a woman uses her "pussy" as bait. what I mean is a lot of women I've spoken to over the years say certain things that give that vibe. Women would say "I only have sex with my boyfriend", or they'd say "well maybe if we went out it would be different." To the ladies I guess they're doing something they grew up being taught. Maybe going out with someone you have sex with makes them have more respect for you..I highly disagree. But to the ladies, this can end up backfiring as you don't want a guy to end up going out with you in order to justhave sex with you. My advice don't beat yourself over the head worrying about going out with someone, let whatever develops between you all develop naturally. To my fellas, don't fall into any pussy trap. Always be in the position you want to be in. If you know you just want a physical thing then don't settle for anything but. Too many women feel they can coheres men with their "pussy", and admittedly so we are weak lol. But it's time to be assertive and get into situations where less people get hurt. Let's let our intentions be known, and women no more pussy traps, and men CUIDADO!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJyV4qGvsJA

Comments

  1. pussy trap?! lmfaooo, maybe I just respect myself and I happen to be a Young woman a man has to work hard to get, we get criticized for everything I mean, if we do give it up, than we're labeled as easy, wth do u want from us, lmfao at cuidado

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?