Don't Feel Guilty.......


On Wednesday I head to another family reunion, my third in a row, which is now my longest streak,lol. Although it has been a big sort of headache putting together, the time has come to become a little excited about it. Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE my family. I've been fortunate to be surrounded by people that really care for me and are really individuals in their own rights. But I write tonight to discuss something else. More times than not people who don't have such great relationships with their families tend to be a bit bitter when they see you enjoying that type of relationship. It's not their fault and you should be understanding if they do come off bitter. But don't ever allow these people to make you feel like you're spoiled to have a good family, or that its whack. Appreciate your family, and for those people who don't have supportive ones, how about you try your best to support them and give them the support they need to feel that feeling. Don't let these people anger you, but allow their actions to remind you of how fortunate you really are, holla at me.

Comments

  1. hey hey hey, stop bashin us...I have a large family, but they r all so ignorant it's as if I have no family at all, but hey I can't knock it if other people are more fortunate than me to have such a blessing bestoed upon them (did i spell that right) I'm happy that your happy, I don't envy ppl, it just makes me smh at how mine is cuz it's such a damn shame

    ReplyDelete
  2. i aint tryna get at yall necessarily i'm just sayin people that do have good families should reciprocate that love to they friends

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

"Whom"