Year of The Gentleman?



I was having a real good convo with one of my friends yesterday. We always have good convos, and of course the subject of women is a focal. We were speaking of money and I was telling him how upset i was that I had no dough lol cause the job market aint treating me right. So he says he been there n what not. And I told him it's time like this I think of money I've spent before. I told him about all the shopping I did my freshman year for no reason really and he was like yea man you gotta cut back. I told him i had, which I have, but then I said "yea man plus i ws really digging someone at the time and I always wanted to do things to make her happy." So my friend goes "so you had her tricking off you?" "You bugging kahlil." lol, he said it in such a way that out of all the people I been with not one of them deserved to be treated special. It really took me back because after at that time 4 years of dealing with all types of girls one finally stood out, and I really wanted to make it my business toshow her that she was different. But after this conversation I realize his mentality may be the mentality of alot of men. What can she do for me? That's the question now, no longer is anyone seeing these relations as something that's mutual and balanced. And wherever there's imbalance there will be trouble. So I now gain a better understanding of what some ladies might go through when a guy may not be the complete gentelman towrds them. These guys give a false identity to what a real man is. I thought what my friend told me ws real eye opening, what I do hope is that he meets someone that changes his mindset much like someone did to me.

Comments

  1. I gotta diagree this is the year of male continuing to be assholes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?