Cybercheating??


http://www.ashleymadison.com/

The above website is a site that one of my homegirls put me on to. Ashleymadison.com is a website geared towards assisting people who are looking to have affairs. I think a lot of times websites,movies and music serve as a barometer to where society is at at the time. And it's my feeling that this site gives off a message than having affairs are welcomed. It has always been my mentality that if I want to be alone to be with who I want when I feel, I'd stay single. When I'm ready to put effort into a healthy relationship then I'd do the same. But why the affairs? I tell people around my age why rush for something serious? We have so much time to settle, but people really sweat these situations. I really was just taken back by seeing a site blatantly advocating and cheating, and consequently damaging marriages. This was just a quick observation, how you feel about it?

Comments

  1. yeah I heard about this site...it really made me uneasy. I dont know about condoning, let alone setting up, people in a relationship to cheat. All I can say is Karma is a bitch, and i dont play with her lightly

    ReplyDelete
  2. They talked about this on Tyra! I haven't actually visited any sites. I'm not sure if I would like or need to see, but they even have some sites DEDICATED to married people looking to have affairs! Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?