Back Again


Haven't done this in a while, been a hectic few weeks for sure. But now I'm chilling and trying to enjoy my time off. I had a great day today, and I'm glad to see the Houston Rockets still fighting out there. But enough of that,let me get to my topic today.
I think friendship is important. With that said I think when you begin having more mature relationships with the opposite sex friendship is a big deal, think of it as a contingency plan,lol. I say that to say this, friendship provides a foundation. A foundation of mutual respect, trust, and care. I care for all of my friends deeply. I found myself today a little sad hearing one of my friends hasn't been well, kinda felt bad that I hadn't been checking up on em here and there just to see how they were. But it was at that moment I realized no matter what the past was like, no matter what I still want to see them happy and see them well. It's just my opinion that true bonds are formed through friendship, so no rush people, if you want quality it takes time, and enjoy people for who they are. If you get involved with this person, and you guys end amicably,you all can still enjoy each other which is a plus, and you don't have to lose them totally, when done the right way it's a beautiful thing, and I see that today. So don't knock friendship, it can lead to something promising, and the fct that you all are comfortable with ech other already means even more promise, i'm wit it, what you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?