Mixed Emotions

So umm I'm sitting home and thinking damn, I'm about to start my spring semester. The firs one went way too fast. I don't know if I'm ready to be out the college scene so quick, I arguably had my best semester thus far in an overall sense. I feel like I'm getting the most out of everything. I met so many cool people, people i always hope to keep around me. But the next thing you know this thing is about to be over... granted I ge my credits situation together soon,lol. I sit in the house wanting my extra week of school I've had the last two years, but then again I'm ready to be back for all reasons other than academics,lol. Then you have my mind goin crazy with all types of stuff, got myself wondering what's wrong with me. Not to mention I've grown highly lazy in two weeks and hate the thought of having to pack my things back up,lol but these things must be done. BTW is anyone else upset that Circuit City has gone outta business?? I really loved that place my boy jus reminded me today when we left applebees which btw the one in brooklyn puts chipotle sauce on the dynamite shrimp, GOOD NIGHT!!
Am I going nuts or do yall have all types of shit goin on in ya head too?

Comments

  1. lol kahlil um... this post is all over the place.
    is it about school? shrimp? circuit city?? which one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bout all that, that's how mixed thee emotions are,lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?