Family

I'm currently on my Christmas break and it's dawning on me now more than ever how things change as i grow, or as we all grow. Christmas definitely isn't the adrenaline rushing holiday it once was to me, but it is now it's preceding memories that keep me content. When i Was younger December 26th meant Kwanzaa time at my aunt's house, and now everyone is old n doing different things, and it's jus something i miss. But I know one thing for a fact that'll never change about the holidays to me. These are the new relationships i've built with friends, and the old ones i maintain, the time spent with them, and the time spent with my family are priceless. it'd become something i kinda live for. that's my new adrenaline rush, gifts are real cool, but its good times and lessons that last a lifetime., get mad at your friends and fam, it's normal, but appreciate the good things they bring into all of our lives as well, what are some of your favorite moments of the holidays?

Comments

  1. honestly... my favorite thing about winter is the snow, not christmas. lol
    but christmas is ok too i guess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

"Whom"