Mission Completed


There's nothing like when you put your mind to something and you accomplish it. I came into this school year knowing I had to do a full year, and also knowing this semester was do or die. In the midst of all that I made personal decisions simply to insure that My focus didn't waver for these 3 months. This semester may have arguably been the most difficult emotionally. I came to terms with the fact that I'm a man and I am not immune to being emotional. It took a hell of a lot of emotion to realize that.

I knew for a fact what I had to do to be successful. It did work against me in some ways, but I had to always remain cognizant of the fact that my graduation and my proverbial future was on the line. What can logically compromise that? My point exactly, in perspective everything pales in comparison to this education thing we're striving for. As a result of my sacrifice, my decision making, and busting my ass I can finally rest easy knowing I did the right thing. I know this post strays from my normal mantra but it's important that I just show the importance of truly prioritizing. It's stories like this that will be in a book I'm currently putting together. It's also stories like this that is finally leading me to graduation on May 6th. Y'all be encouraged, happy holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?