The Whole World In Your Hands


As I've grown I've learned to appreciate little things. One of these things is patience in your intimacy. Taking your time with someone is real important. When I say taking your time I mean physically.

A lot of appeal i get from sex now is knowing I have control over so many emotions this woman is going to feel. I think of it in my mind as having her whole world in my hands. Of course as I always say you can't do everything with everybody. So maybe not everyone gets this patient treatment, but it depends on how this lady presents herself to you.

A lot of this feeling I get of control and wanting to make the experience something real memorable comes from pride and being comfortable. I think ladies as they grow should do the same with a dude they really digging. You have to be comfortable in yourself and confident in things you want to do. And you got to think of it in a sense that I can blow this person's mind right now,and when you operate as such you'll see what i mean.

When I was younger I didn't have this thinking. And maybe I shouldn't have. I think it comes with experience and growth. As you get older sex may carry a little deeper meaning to you, especially once you understand the philosophy of pleasure and intimacy. Once you have those ideas down you'll begin to have mentality that you hold all your partner's emotions in the palm of your hands. The best part is seeing reactions you get and knowing you know what you're about to do before your partner does. This brings a sense of intrigue and fun to your situation. This makes things a little more interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?