No Offense


I write this today just out of me being in my usual deep thought. I always hear women get offended when they hear a man sometimes only wants sex. I totally understand it not being your thing in particular. But I find A lot of women frown on men that have that as their agenda.

Truth is there's women out there okay with a guy like that. I don't think women should totally get offended or look down on those men. What's wrong with a man wanting something just as you want something for your own self? Some people just enjoy a physical situation. I can't speak for everyone, but I highly doubt these guys are looking to offend anyone. Maybe their approach may be off, and for that, they should get no play.

At the same token theirs women who just want a sexual relationship as well. I think we as people move through phases where we want different things at different times. Why should any of us be knocked for something we want at a particular time? I'm sure if we ran into the right person it wouldn't be a problem. It's all how you perceive these things ultimately. These men like y'all and I'm sure some of them are pretty decent. Don't feel less of anything if you as a lady want something purely physical as well, who's to say that's wrong? Bring happiness and integrity to your life by living by what makes you happy. But don't be offended by someone that is attracted to you and doesn't want something serious.

Comments

  1. I believe the reason so many women get offended is because they're are not aware of the "circumstances" of the relationship that they are getting into with said man until they have already started something together. I'll be woman enough to say that the responsibility of that falls in the woman's hands as it does the man, communication is key to ensure that such a mistake is not made. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?