Mystique


So I got a lovely friend named Anny who just tweeted that she's tired of people running on and on about their sexual "expertise" and that mystery is sexy. I can dig where she's coming from. But everyone won't share the same sentiments. It's really a maturity thing and not an age thing. Lord knows I could care less about mystique at the age of 14 or 15, your thought processes are totally different.

If you ask me, your thoughts change as the quality of women or men in your life change. I think we all meet someone eventually that we're into and they sort of "grow you up." For me that happened eventually and I began to like things like the mystery of someone. The mystery makes the chase that more enjoyable.

The lives we live now most people lack a little patience and aren't willing to listen a little or feed someone they may like. But like my moms always says, you got to make sacrifices. As I get older this whole mystery of what a woman is like behind closed doors is always messes with my mind. I begin to really like women who don't give you too much to go on, and you sit there wondering "is she boring," "Does she wild out?" You think all sorts of things.

Understand that those who aren't fans of mystery of a little discretion just haven't reached that level of maturity yet. I didn't always like mystery and all that stuff either, but we grow. And for the ladies that like the fellas that talk a lot, just know the emptiest vessels make the most noise. The people you least expect could probably leave you sucking your finger at night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does The "WYD Guy" Exist and How Do We Get Rid of Him?

Maybe Men Are Trash

Maybe A Man Should Love A Woman More Than She Loves Him?